- Women’s Right to Vote in Canada (A Canadian parliament page listing all legislation related to the enfranchisement of women from 1916 to 1951).
- Women and the Vote – An Elections Canada Page
- A Timeline of Important Milestones in the Establishment of Women’s Rights in Canada
- Women’s Enfranchisement Around the Globe – A timeline detailing when women a) got the vote in and b) were able to stand for office in various countries around the globe, with New Zealand being the first to grant women the vote in 1893 and Kuwait being the most recent in 2005.
- Timeline of Canadian Women’s History
- Milestones for Women in Canada 1900 – 1945
- Women in History – A Timeline
- Political Milestones and Legislation Affecting Women – A Government of Manitoba page.
- Canadian History of Women’s Rights – a timeline on the Nellie McClung Foundation website
- History of Women Suffrage in Canada – entry in the Quebec History Encyclopedia regarding suffrage in Canada.
- Women’s Suffrage Movement – a short piece on the suffrage movement in Canada.
Canadian Encyclopedia Entries
- Prohibition in Canada – Wikipedia entry
- Temperance Movement in Canada – Canadian Encylopedia entry
- Prohibition – War Time Sacrifice – link to subsection of Canadian Encylopedia entry on war time prohibition.